skirr : Related Words Words similar in meaning to skirr
- noun small slender gull having narrow wings and a forked tail
- noun a thin layer covering the surface of a liquid
- there was a thin skim of oil on the water
- noun reading or glancing through quickly
- noun a place that is scoured (especially by running water)
- verb examine minutely
- The police scoured the country for the fugitive
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!