Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
scrubwoman : Related Words Words similar in meaning to scrubwoman
- noun the work of cleaning and running a house
- noun a human female employed to do housework
char; cleaning woman; woman; cleaning lady.
- the char will clean the carpet
- I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write
- adjective satellite having services engaged for a fee
- hired hands
- a hired gun
- verb engage or hire for work
employ; hire; engage.
- They hired two new secretaries in the department
- How many people has she employed?
- noun a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
clean and jerk.
- verb make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- Clean the stove!
- The dentist cleaned my teeth
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!