Toys & Games: BestSellers on Amazon
salband : Related Words Words similar in meaning to salband
- bazargan district
- maku county
- shomali rural district
- west azerbaijan province
- adjective satellite resembling glass in smoothness and shininess and slickness
- the glassy surface of the lake
- the pavement was...glassy with water"- Willa Cather
- adjective satellite (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- empty eyes
- a glassy stare
- his eyes were glazed over with boredom
- noun a social unit living together
house; household; menage; home.
- he moved his family to Virginia
- It was a good Christian household
- I waited until the whole house was asleep
- the teacher asked how many people made up his home
- noun primary social group; parents and children
- he wanted to have a good job before starting a family
- noun a landlocked republic in southwestern Asia; formerly an Asian soviet
Azerbajdzhan Republic; Azerbajdzhan; Azerbaijani Republic.
- noun (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government
- the county has a population of 12,345 people
- noun (United States) the largest administrative district within a state
- the county plans to build a new road
- noun a community of people smaller than a town
settlement; small town.
- noun a settlement smaller than a town
shomaliSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a line that indicates a boundary
delimitation; borderline; boundary line; mete.
- noun the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun a remark that calls attention to something or someone
- she made frequent mention of her promotion
- there was no mention of it
- the speaker made several references to his wife
- noun a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
acknowledgment; mention; citation; credit; cite; quotation.
- the student's essay failed to list several important citations
- the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book
- the article includes mention of similar clinical cases
- noun a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
territory; territorial dominion; dominion.
- verb regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- noun the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
due west; W; westward.
- noun the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
bazarganSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
makuSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite reduced to liquid form by heating
- a mass of molten rock
- verb reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
melt down; run; melt.
- melt butter
- melt down gold
- The wax melted in the sun
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- it was his province to take care of himself
chaybasarSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
sālbandSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun coldness due to a cold environment
- noun an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
frisson; quiver; thrill; shudder; shiver; tingle.
- a frisson of surprise shot through him
qeshlāqSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the people who inhabit a territory or state
- the population seemed to be well fed and clothed
- noun a group of organisms of the same species inhabiting a given area
- they hired hunters to keep down the deer population
- noun a periodic count of the population
nose count; nosecount.
- verb conduct a census
- They censused the deer in the forest
- adjective produced under conditions involving intense heat; especially from molten magma"
- igneous rock is rock formed by solidification from a molten state
- igneous fusion is fusion by heat alone
- pyrogenic strata
- adjective produced by the action of fire or intense heat
- rocks formed by igneous agents
- noun a relatively small granular particle of a substance
- a grain of sand
- a grain of sugar
- noun foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
food grain; cereal.
- adjective living in or characteristic of farming or country life
- rural people
- large rural households
- unpaved rural roads
- an economy that is basically rural
- adjective of or relating to the countryside as opposed to the city
- rural electrification
- rural free delivery
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!