rheingau : Related Words Words similar in meaning to rheingau
- rheingauer riesling
- obersalm wasgau
- hato vi
- kreis administrative district
- rheingau wine festival
- western taunus
- rheingau wine
- rhine district
- annual wine festival
- river nahe
- wild -
- most town
- rheingau musik festival
- frankish empire
- otto ii
- john v
- german town
- john iii
- holy roman emperor
- external link
Sorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
mainzSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun (botany) a plant that completes its entire life cycle within the space of a year
- noun a reference book that is published regularly once every year
hatoSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a remark that calls attention to something or someone
- she made frequent mention of her promotion
- there was no mention of it
- the speaker made several references to his wife
- noun a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
acknowledgment; mention; citation; credit; cite; quotation.
- the student's essay failed to list several important citations
- the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book
- the article includes mention of similar clinical cases
- adjective satellite relevant and appropriate
- he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
sixer; sestet; Captain Hicks; hexad; sise; six; sextet; half a dozen; 6; sextuplet.
- noun more than 130 southeastern Virgin Islands; a dependent territory of the United States
United States Virgin Islands; American Virgin Islands.
kreisSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government
- the county has a population of 12,345 people
- noun (United States) the largest administrative district within a state
- the county plans to build a new road
kyrburgSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a city in western Germany; a spa since Roman times
- noun a sandwich made from a western omelet
- noun a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- noun location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east
- she stood on the left
- noun those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
- adjective satellite being one more than two
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
deuce-ace; trio; triplet; tercet; tierce; troika; three; trey; 3; ternion; trine; ternary; triad; threesome; leash; trinity; terzetto.
- noun the domain ruled by an emperor or empress; the region over which imperial dominion is exercised
- noun a group of countries under a single authority
- the British created a great empire
lahngauSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun something that happens at a given place and time
- noun a special set of circumstances
- in that event, the first possibility is excluded
- it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled
- noun a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
toilet; bathroom; privy; lavatory; can; lav.
- noun youngest son of Henry II; King of England from 1199 to 1216; succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I; lost his French possessions; in 1215 John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216)
King John; John Lackland.
- noun a sacred place of pilgrimage
sanctum; holy place.
- adjective belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
- noun a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
territory; territorial dominion; dominion.
- verb regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- noun a heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with
statute title; rubric.
- Title 8 provided federal help for schools
- noun the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
- he looked for books with the word `jazz' in the title
- he refused to give titles to his paintings
- I can never remember movie titles
- noun a day or period of time set aside for feasting and celebration
- noun an organized series of acts and performances (usually in one place)
- a drama festival
rheingauerSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
naheSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
rhinegraveSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
obersalmSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a point or extent in space
- noun the act of putting something in a certain place
emplacement; placement; positioning; position; locating.
- noun a region of northeastern France famous for its wines
rhinegravesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
territorial dominion; district; dominion.
- noun an area of knowledge or interest
- his questions covered a lot of territory
- noun an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- noun any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes
wasgauSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
oberrheingauSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun sovereign of the Holy Roman Empire
- noun an urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city
- they drive through town on their way to work
- noun the people living in a municipality smaller than a city
- the whole town cheered the team
adelheidSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
lorchSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite of or befitting a lord
- heir to a lordly fortune
- of august lineage
- noun the month following July and preceding September
- noun the territorial jurisdiction of an archbishop
- noun a city in Veneto on the River Adige
niddagauSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
gauSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
maingauSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the domain controlled by a duke or duchess
- noun a prescribed selection of foods
- noun a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
The wildgrave winds his bugle horn. Sir W. Scott.
- adjective (superlative of `many' used with count nouns and often preceded by `the') quantifier meaning the greatest in number
- who has the most apples?
- most people like eggs
- most fishes have fins
- adjective the superlative of `much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning the greatest in amount or extent or degree
- made the most money he could
- what attracts the most attention?
- made the most of a bad deal
taunusSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun white grape grown in Europe and California
- noun fragrant dry or sweet white wine from the Rhine valley or a similar wine from California
- noun outward features
- he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion
- adjective happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface
- the external auditory canal
- external pressures
- noun the capital of the Bahamas
capital of the Bahamas.
- noun spectators at a golf or tennis match
- noun a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- noun the total number counted
- a blood count
- noun the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
counting; tally; enumeration; reckoning; numeration.
- the counting continued for several hours
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
deuce; 2; two.
- adjective satellite being one more than one
- he received two messages
- noun the male ruler of an empire
- noun red table grape of California
- noun a building with a bar that is licensed to sell alcoholic drinks
- adjective of or relating to or responsible for administration
- noun the extended spatial location of something
- the farming regions of France
- religions in all parts of the world
- regions of outer space
- noun a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- in the abdominal region
rheingauSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
nahegauSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events
- the film provided a valuable record of stage techniques
- noun sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
phonograph recording; platter; phonograph record; disc; disk.
- noun a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
roman type; roman print; roman letters.
- noun a resident of modern Rome
- noun the aggregate of past events
- a critical time in the school's history
- noun a record or narrative description of past events
account; story; chronicle.
- a history of France
- he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president
- the story of exposure to lead
- noun the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
union; spousal relationship; matrimony; wedlock.
- a long and happy marriage
- God bless this union
- noun two people who are married to each other
married couple; man and wife.
- his second marriage was happier than the first
- a married couple without love
- noun a unit of potential equal to the potential difference between two points on a conductor carrying a current of 1 ampere when the power dissipated between the two points is 1 watt; equivalent to the potential difference across a resistance of 1 ohm when 1 ampere of current flows through it
- noun a soft silvery white toxic metallic element used in steel alloys; it occurs in several complex minerals including carnotite and vanadinite
atomic number 23; vanadium.
- noun a wild primitive state untouched by civilization
natural state; state of nature.
- he lived in the wild
- they collected mushrooms in the wild
- noun a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition
- it was a wilderness preserved for the hawks and mountaineers
- noun a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
- the river was navigable for 50 miles
- noun a German city; an industrial and commercial and financial center
Frankfurt on the Main; Frankfort.
- noun Swiss writer (born in Germany) whose novels and poems express his interests in eastern spiritual values (1877-1962)
- noun fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- noun a red as dark as red wine
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!