puget : Related Words Words similar in meaning to puget
- vaucluse department
- troubadour bertran del pojet
- modern puget
- puget sound ava
- luberon aoc
- côte d ' azur region
- puget sound
- southeastern france
pugetSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
côteSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a contemporary person
- noun a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
Bodoni font; modern font; Bodoni.
- noun the medieval dialects of Langue d'oc (southern France)
- noun any high mountain
- noun the complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual
- their different reactions reflected their very different personalities
- it is his nature to help others
- noun a person of considerable prominence
- she is a Hollywood personality
- noun a republic in western Europe; the largest country wholly in Europe
- noun French writer of sophisticated novels and short stories (1844-1924)
Jacques Anatole Francois Thibault; Anatole France.
- noun an inlet of the North Pacific in northwestern Washington State
- noun a specialized division of a large organization
- you'll find it in the hardware department
- she got a job in the historical section of the Treasury
- noun the territorial and administrative division of some countries (such as France)
luberonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the smallest administrative district of several European countries
- noun a body of people or families living together and sharing everything
aocSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
pojetSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
côtesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a former province of southeastern France; now administered with Cote d'Azur
- noun a singer of folk songs
jongleur; minstrel; folk singer; poet-singer.
- noun the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause
- the sound of rain on the roof
- the beautiful sound of music
- noun the subjective sensation of hearing something
- he strained to hear the faint sounds
vaucluseSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the extended spatial location of something
- the farming regions of France
- religions in all parts of the world
- regions of outer space
- noun a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- in the abdominal region
bertranSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a particular instance of buying or selling
business deal; trade.
- it was a package deal
- I had no further trade with him
- he's a master of the business deal
- noun an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- he made a bargain with the devil
- he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals
- adjective satellite situated in or oriented toward the southeast
- adjective satellite of a region of the United States generally including Alabama; Georgia; Florida; Tennessee; South Carolina; North Carolina
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!