overembellish : Related Words Words similar in meaning to overembellish
overembellishmentSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- adjective satellite having come or been brought to a conclusion
concluded; terminated; complete; ended; all over.
- the harvesting was complete
- the affair is over, ended, finished
- the abruptly terminated interview
- noun animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds
- noun oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food
- verb add details to
dramatize; dramatise; blow up; pad; embroider; lard; aggrandise; aggrandize.
- verb be beautiful to look at
deck; beautify; decorate; grace; adorn.
- Flowers adorned the tables everywhere
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!