osteocolla : Related Words Words similar in meaning to osteocolla
- noun buildings for carrying on industrial labor
works; industrial plant.
- they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles
- noun (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
flora; plant life.
calcSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the formation of a crust
- noun a hard outer layer that covers something
- noun (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
root word; radical; theme; base; root.
- thematic vowels are part of the stem
- noun a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- noun a soft porous rock consisting of calcium carbonate deposited from springs rich in lime
- noun hard volcanic rock composed of compacted volcanic ash
- adjective relating to cells
- cellular walls
- cellular physiology
- adjective characterized by or divided into or containing cells or compartments (the smallest organizational or structural unit of an organism or organization)
- the cellular construction of a beehive
- any effective opposition to a totalitarian regime must be secretive and cellular
- noun cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- verb join or attach with or as if with glue
- paste the sign on the wall
- cut and paste the sentence in the text
- noun rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- noun the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!