orthospermous : Related Words Words similar in meaning to orthospermous
- noun buildings for carrying on industrial labor
works; industrial plant.
- they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles
- noun (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
flora; plant life.
- adjective relating to or belonging to plants of the family Umbelliferae
- noun a heterosexual person; someone having a sexual orientation to persons of the opposite sex
straight person; heterosexual person; heterosexual.
- noun a poker hand with 5 consecutive cards (regardless of suit)
- noun the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant
- noun an amount of a product
- noun a small hard fruit
- noun a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!