opprobriously : Related Words Words similar in meaning to opprobriously
- adjective satellite expressing offensive reproach
- adjective satellite (used of conduct or character) deserving or bringing disgrace or shame
ignominious; shameful; inglorious; black; disgraceful.
- Man...has written one of his blackest records as a destroyer on the oceanic islands"- Rachel Carson
- an ignominious retreat
- inglorious defeat
- an opprobrious monument to human greed
- a shameful display of cowardice
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!