nondeductible : Related Words Words similar in meaning to nondeductible
- noun a personal tax levied on annual income
- noun charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
revenue enhancement; taxation.
- verb levy a tax on
- The State taxes alcohol heavily
- Clothing is not taxed in our state
- adjective marked by the reception of pay
- paid work
- a paid official
- a paid announcement
- a paid check
- verb give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- I paid four dollars for this sandwich
- Pay the waitress, please
- adjective not allowable as a deduction
- verb make a subtraction
subtract; take off.
- subtract this amount from my paycheck
- verb retain and refrain from disbursing; of payments
- My employer is withholding taxes
- noun an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
aim; intention; design; intent.
- his intent was to provide a new translation
- good intentions are not enough
- it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs
- he made no secret of his designs
- noun what something is used for
function; use; role.
- the function of an auger is to bore holes
- ballet is beautiful but what use is it?
- noun the financial gain (earned or unearned) accruing over a given period of time
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!