necessitied : Related Words Words similar in meaning to necessitied
- adjective satellite poor enough to need help from others
poverty-stricken; needy; impoverished; destitute; indigent.
- noun a state of extreme poverty
neediness; deprivation; privation.
- noun the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
- there is a serious lack of insight into the problem
- water is the critical deficiency in desert regions
- for want of a nail the shoe was lost
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!