Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
merengue : Related Words Words similar in meaning to merengue
- venezuelan merengue music
- musical genre native
- real madrid football club
- merengue típico
- french dessert
- merengue music
- club universitario
- japanese rock band
- musical genre
- dominican republic
típicoSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an artistic form of nonverbal communication
- noun a party of people assembled for dancing
- noun the capital and largest city situated centrally in Spain; home of an outstanding art museum
capital of Spain; Spanish capital.
merengSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a word that expresses an attribute of something
- noun the word class that qualifies nouns
- noun an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
indigen; aboriginal; indigene; aborigine.
- the art of the natives of the northwest coast
- the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students
- noun a person born in a particular place or country
- he is a native of Brazil
- noun an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- noun any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes
- noun an expressive style of music
genre; musical style; music genre.
- noun a political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them
- noun a form of government whose head of state is not a monarch
- the head of state in a republic is usually a president
- noun a native or inhabitant of Venezuela
- adjective of or relating to or characteristic of Venezuela or its people
- Venezuelan oil
- noun a subdivision of a particular kind of thing
- what type of sculpture do you prefer?
- noun a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
case; eccentric; character.
- a real character
- a strange character
- a friendly eccentric
- the capable type
- a mental case
- noun any rational or irrational number
- noun the basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos
- noun a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
nine; baseball club; ball club.
- each club played six home games with teams in its own division
- noun a formal association of people with similar interests
guild; society; social club; gild; lodge; order.
- he joined a golf club
- they formed a small lunch society
- men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today
- noun a dish served as the last course of a meal
- noun any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other's goal
- noun the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
- noun an unofficial association of people or groups
circle; set; lot.
- the smart set goes there
- they were an angry lot
- noun instrumentalists not including string players
méringueSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
universitarioSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a kind of literary or artistic work
- noun a style of expressing yourself in writing
literary genre; writing style.
- noun a republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola; achieved independence from France in 1804; the poorest and most illiterate nation in the western hemisphere
Republic of Haiti.
- noun an island in the West Indies
- verb behave in a certain manner
acquit; comport; bear; behave; conduct; carry.
- She carried herself well
- he bore himself with dignity
- They conducted themselves well during these difficult times
- verb hand over to the authorities of another country
- They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there
merengueSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun sweet topping especially for pies made of beaten egg whites and sugar
- noun a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- he threw a rock at me
- noun material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- that mountain is solid rock
- stone is abundant in New England and there are many quarries
- noun a republic in the West Indies; located on the eastern two-thirds of the island of Hispaniola
- noun a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
musical comedy; musical theater.
- adjective characterized by or capable of producing music
- a musical evening
- musical instruments
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!