Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
leadsman : Related Words Words similar in meaning to leadsman
- noun the act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist)
- the catcher made a good throw to second base
- noun a single chance or instance
- he couldn't afford $50 a throw
- noun an advantage held by a competitor in a race
- he took the lead at the last turn
- noun a soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element; bluish white when freshly cut but tarnishes readily to dull grey
Pb; atomic number 82.
- the children were playing with lead soldiers
- noun a state of steady vigorous action that is characteristic of an activity
- the party went with a swing
- it took time to get into the swing of things
- noun mechanical device used as a plaything to support someone swinging back and forth
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!