indistinguishably : Related Words Words similar in meaning to indistinguishably
- adverb in a random manner
arbitrarily; willy-nilly; haphazardly; every which way; randomly; at random.
- the houses were randomly scattered
- bullets were fired into the crowd at random
- adverb in an indiscriminate manner
- she reads promiscuously
- noun a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- noun a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
- adjective satellite exactly alike; incapable of being perceived as different
- rows of identical houses
- cars identical except for their license plates
- they wore indistinguishable hats
- adjective not capable of being distinguished or differentiated
- the two specimens are actually different from each other but the differences are almost indistinguishable
- the twins were indistinguishable
- a colorless person quite indistinguishable from the colorless mass of humanity
- noun an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
electrical fuse; safety fuse.
- noun any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
fusee; fuze; fuzee; primer; priming.
- noun an abstract part of something
ingredient; constituent; factor; element.
- jealousy was a component of his character
- two constituents of a musical composition are melody and harmony
- the grammatical elements of a sentence
- a key factor in her success
- humor: an effective ingredient of a speech
- noun something determined in relation to something that includes it
component part; portion; part; constituent.
- he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself
- I read a portion of the manuscript
- the smaller component is hard to reach
- the animal constituent of plankton
- noun the quality of being unlike or dissimilar
- there are many differences between jazz and rock
- noun a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
deviation; divergence; departure.
- the deviation from the mean
- verb detect with the senses
recognize; spot; make out; tell apart; recognise; distinguish; pick out.
- The fleeing convicts were picked out of the darkness by the watchful prison guards
- I can't make out the faces in this photograph
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!