Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
inaptly : Related Words Words similar in meaning to inaptly
- adverb in an inappropriate manner
- he was inappropriately dressed
- adjective satellite not elegant or graceful in expression
awkward; inept; ill-chosen; clumsy; cumbersome.
- an awkward prose style
- a clumsy apology
- his cumbersome writing style
- if the rumor is true, can anything be more inept than to repeat it now?
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!