felton : Related Words Words similar in meaning to felton
- felton township
- united kingdom
- united state
- noun the northernmost county of England; has many Roman remains (including Hadrian's Wall)
- noun the name used to identify the members of a family (as distinguished from each member's given name)
last name; family name; cognomen.
- noun clarification that follows from the removal of ambiguity
- noun a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
U.K.; Great Britain; Britain; UK; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- noun the smallest of the Great Lakes
- noun a prosperous and industrialized province in central Canada
- noun a local church community
- noun the local subdivision of a diocese committed to one pastor
- noun a midwestern state
Gopher State; MN; North Star State.
feltonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
feltenSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
whitchurchSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- the current state of knowledge
- his state of health
- in a weak financial state
- noun an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
summersault; flip; somersault; summerset; somersaulting.
- noun a county in southwestern England on the Bristol Channel
- noun a domain in which something is dominant
- the untroubled kingdom of reason
- a land of make-believe
- the rise of the realm of cotton in the south
- noun a country with a king as head of state
felthamSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
Commonwealth of Australia.
- noun the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- adjective characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity
- presented a united front
- verb act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- noun a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
CA; Calif.; Golden State.
- noun a state in northeastern Australia
- noun an administrative division of a county
- the town is responsible for snow removal
- noun a point located with respect to surface features of some region
spot; topographic point.
- this is a nice place for a picnic
- a bright spot on a planet
- noun any area set aside for a particular purpose
- who owns this place?
- the president was concerned about the property across from the White House
- noun a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
Keystone State; PA.
- noun one of the British colonies that formed the United States
herefordshireSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun American inventor who designed the first commercially successful steamboat and the first steam warship (1765-1815)
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!