ekasilicon : Related Words Words similar in meaning to ekasilicon
- noun a tetravalent nonmetallic element; next to oxygen it is the most abundant element in the earth's crust; occurs in clay and feldspar and granite and quartz and sand; used as a semiconductor in transistors
Si; atomic number 14.
- noun (chemistry) a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements according to atomic number as based on the periodic law
- noun an abstract part of something
ingredient; constituent; factor; component.
- jealousy was a component of his character
- two constituents of a musical composition are melody and harmony
- the grammatical elements of a sentence
- a key factor in her success
- humor: an effective ingredient of a speech
- noun an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
- spare components for cars
- a component or constituent element of a system
- noun a brittle grey crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors; occurs in germanite and argyrodite
Ge; atomic number 32.
- adjective happening or recurring at regular intervals
- the periodic appearance of the seventeen-year locust
- adjective satellite recurring or reappearing from time to time
- periodic feelings of anxiety
- verb make a prediction about; tell in advance
anticipate; forebode; foretell; call; promise; prognosticate.
- Call the outcome of an election
- verb indicate by signs
omen; prefigure; auspicate; bode; betoken; portend; foreshadow; foretell; augur; prognosticate; forecast; presage.
- These signs bode bad news
- noun a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- see table 1
- noun a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs
- it was a sturdy table
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!