disanimation : Related Words Words similar in meaning to disanimation
- noun forceful exertion
energy; vigour; zip.
- he plays tennis with great energy
- he's full of zip
- noun active strength of body or mind
vigour; dynamism; heartiness.
- noun a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause)
ardor; elan; ardour.
- they were imbued with a revolutionary ardor
- he felt a kind of religious zeal
- noun excessive fervor to do something or accomplish some end
- he had an absolute zeal for litigation
- noun a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger or pain without showing fear
courageousness; braveness; bravery.
deanimationSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the condition of living or the state of being alive
living; life; aliveness.
- while there's life there's hope
- life depends on many chemical and physical processes
- noun the property of being able to survive and grow
- the vitality of a seed
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!