Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
colorific : Related Words Words similar in meaning to colorific
- adjective of or relating to or suggestive of flowers
- a flowery hat
- flowery wine
- adjective satellite marked by elaborate rhetoric and elaborated with decorative details
- a flowery speech
- ornate rhetoric taught out of the rule of Plato"-John Milton
- adjective striking in variety and interest
- a colorful period of history
- a colorful character
- colorful language
- adjective having striking color
- colorful autumn leaves
- adjective having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination
- colored crepe paper
- the film was in color
- amber-colored heads of grain
- verb modify or bias
- His political ideas color his lectures
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!