charpie : Related Words Words similar in meaning to charpie
- noun a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- noun any long object resembling a thin line
- a mere ribbon of land
- the lighted ribbon of traffic
- from the air the road was a grey thread
- a thread of smoke climbed upward
- noun a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- noun a high-quality paper made of linen fibers or with a linen finish
- noun artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
textile; material; fabric.
- the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent
- woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC
- she measured off enough material for a dress
- adjective of or relating to or involving or used in surgery
- surgical instruments
- surgical intervention
- adjective relating to or requiring or amenable to treatment by surgery especially as opposed to medicine
- a surgical appendix
- a surgical procedure
- operative dentistry
- verb become or cause to become undone by separating the fibers or threads of
untangle; unpick; unknot; unscramble.
- unravel the thread
- verb disentangle
ravel out; ravel.
- can you unravel the mystery?
- noun savory dressings for salads; basically of two kinds: either the thin French or vinaigrette type or the creamy mayonnaise type
- noun a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!