cassimere : Related Words Words similar in meaning to cassimere
- noun the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
woof; filling; pick.
- noun artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
textile; cloth; material.
- the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent
- woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC
- she measured off enough material for a dress
- noun the underlying structure
- providing a factual framework for future research
- it is part of the fabric of society
- noun a twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
- noun a shape distorted by twisting or folding
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!