Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
bluetongue (Also bluetongues) : Related Words Words similar in meaning to bluetongue
- noun blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
- he had eyes of bright blue
- noun blue clothing
- she was wearing blue
- noun a rise in the temperature of the body; frequently a symptom of infection
febricity; feverishness; febrility; pyrexia.
- noun intense nervous anticipation
- in a fever of resentment
- noun any of various cud-chewing hoofed mammals having a stomach divided into four (occasionally three) compartments
- adjective related to or characteristic of animals of the suborder Ruminantia or any other animal that chews a cud
- ruminant mammals
- noun minute two-winged mosquito-like fly lacking biting mouthparts; appear in dancing swarms especially near water
- noun a viral disease of sheep and cattle that is transmitted by biting midges
- noun an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
- noun two-winged insect whose female has a long proboscis to pierce the skin and suck the blood of humans and animals
- noun any of several disease of livestock marked by fever and edema of the respiratory tract
- adjective of or relating to a catarrh
- catarrhal fever is any of several respiratory or oral diseases of livestock such as bluetongue in horses and sheep
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!