bioflavonoid : Related Words Words similar in meaning to bioflavonoid
- noun any of a large class of plant pigments having a chemical structure based on or similar to flavone
pinobanksinSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a vitamin that maintains the resistance of cell and capillary walls to permeation
- noun any of a group of organic substances essential in small quantities to normal metabolism
- noun a multivalent nonmetallic element of the nitrogen family that occurs commonly in inorganic phosphate rocks and as organic phosphates in all living cells; is highly reactive and occurs in several allotropic forms
atomic number 15; phosphorus.
- noun the 16th letter of the Roman alphabet
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!