Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
billot : Related Words Words similar in meaning to billot
- new zealander writer
- ken billot
- joseph billot
- victor billot
- paul constant billot
- new zealander footballer
- louis billot
- baptiste billot
- la ferrière
- french theologian
- french botanist
- french surname
- french actor
- trade unionist
- noun a quantity that does not vary
invariable; constant quantity.
- noun a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context
- the velocity of light is a constant
- noun the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services
- Venice was an important center of trade with the East
- they are accused of conspiring to constrain trade
- noun the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- he learned his trade as an apprentice
- noun a worker who belongs to a trade union
union member; unionist.
- noun the name used to identify the members of a family (as distinguished from each member's given name)
last name; family name; cognomen.
- noun the property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
- noun (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
plenty; great deal; pot; sight; flock; mint; slew; mountain; deal; wad; muckle; pile; lot; mickle; raft; quite a little; passel; hatful; mess; spate; heap; peck; stack; good deal; batch; tidy sum.
- a batch of letters
- a deal of trouble
- a lot of money
- he made a mint on the stock market
- see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos
- it must have cost plenty
- a slew of journalists
- a wad of money
- noun a biologist specializing in the study of plants
phytologist; plant scientist.
- noun a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- noun the contestant who wins the contest
nicolasSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
territory; territorial dominion; dominion.
- verb regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- noun a white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily; occurs in rare earth minerals and is usually classified as a rare earth
atomic number 57; lanthanum.
- noun a state in southern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
Louisiana; Pelican State.
- noun someone who is learned in theology or who speculates about theology
theologizer; theologiser; theologist.
- noun writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- noun a person who is able to write and has written something
- noun a theatrical performer
thespian; player; role player; histrion.
- noun a person who acts and gets things done
- he's a principal actor in this affair
- when you want something done get a doer
- he's a miracle worker
- noun a republic in western Europe; the largest country wholly in Europe
- noun French writer of sophisticated novels and short stories (1844-1924)
Jacques Anatole Francois Thibault; Anatole France.
- noun (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- noun the number of elements in a mathematical set; denotes a quantity but not the order
- adjective not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered
- a new law
- new cars
- a new comet
- a new friend
- a new year
- the New World
- adjective satellite original and of a kind not seen before
- the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem
- noun an athlete who plays American football
- noun range of what one can know or understand
- beyond my ken
- noun the range of vision
- out of sight of land
- noun a native or inhabitant of Zealand
- noun someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession)
- noun artist who composes or conducts music as a profession
- noun a worker who belongs to a trade union
union member; trade unionist.
- noun a leader engaged in civil administration
- noun a person active in party politics
pol; political leader; politico.
ferrièreSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- we are in a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be revised or rejected
- noun a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
point; degree; level.
- a remarkable degree of frankness
- at what stage are the social sciences?
- noun a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter
taproom; barroom; saloon; ginmill.
- he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar
- noun a counter where you can obtain food or drink
- he bought a hot dog and a coke at the bar
- noun United States prizefighter who was world heavyweight champion for 12 years (1914-1981)
Joseph Louis Barrow; Joe Louis.
faylSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a mass of precious metal
- noun gold or silver in bars or ingots
- noun (usually plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
blue jean; denim.
- noun a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!