Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
aridly : Related Words Words similar in meaning to aridly
- adjective satellite lacking sufficient water or rainfall
- an arid climate
- a waterless well
- miles of waterless country to cross
- adjective satellite lacking vitality or spirit; lifeless
- a technically perfect but arid performance of the sonata
- a desiccate romance
- a prissy and emotionless creature...settles into a mold of desiccated snobbery"-C.J.Rolo
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!