zabaglione: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by zabaglione & Words describing zabaglione
- verb get warm or warmer
- The soup warmed slowly on the stove
- verb make warm or warmer
- The blanket will warm you
- noun flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food
- verb behave saucily or impudently towards
- noun (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- adjective satellite having come or been brought to a conclusion
concluded; terminated; complete; ended; all over.
- the harvesting was complete
- the affair is over, ended, finished
- the abruptly terminated interview
- adjective used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning
- hot stove
- hot water
- a hot August day
- a hot stuffy room
- she's hot and tired
- a hot forehead
- adjective satellite characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense
- the fighting became hot and heavy
- a hot engagement
- a raging battle
- the river became a raging torrent
- adjective satellite produced by a manufacturing process; rope and nails"
- bought some made goods at the local store
- verb engage in
- make love, not war
- make an effort
- do research
- do nothing
- make revolution
- noun a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs)
- will they never find a cure for the common cold?
- noun the absence of heat
frigidness; coldness; frigidity; low temperature.
- the coldness made our breath visible
- come in out of the cold
- cold is a vasoconstrictor
- noun a recognizable kind
- there's a new brand of hero in the movies now
- what make of car is that?
- noun the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!