Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
stiacciato: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by stiacciato & Words describing stiacciato
- noun sculpture consisting of shapes carved on a surface so as to stand out from the surrounding background
relievo; embossment; sculptural relief; relief.
- noun the feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced
- as he heard the news he was suddenly flooded with relief
- noun the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- he enjoyed his relief from responsibility
- getting it off his conscience gave him some ease
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!