Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
shadowers: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by shadowers & Words describing shadowers
- noun the temporal end; the concluding time
finish; last; finis; finale; stopping point; conclusion.
- the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell
- the market was up at the finish
- they were playing better at the close of the season
- noun the last section of a communication
closing; ending; end; conclusion.
- in conclusion I want to say...
- noun an opposing military force
- the enemy attacked at dawn
- noun an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force)
foeman; opposition; foe.
- a soldier must be prepared to kill his enemies
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
II; deuce; 2.
- noun one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!