Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
honorifically: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by honorifically & Words describing honorifically
- adjective employed in accomplishing something
- the principle of surprise is the most used and misused of all the principles of war"- H.H.Arnold & I.C.Eaker
- verb put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
employ; apply; use; utilize; utilise.
- use your head!
- we only use Spanish at home
- I can't use this tool
- Apply a magnetic field here
- This thinking was applied to many projects
- How do you utilize this tool?
- I apply this rule to get good results
- use the plastic bags to store the food
- He doesn't know how to use a computer
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
- adjective apprehended with certainty
- a known quantity
- the limits of the known world
- a musician known throughout the world
- a known criminal
- verb be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about
know; cognize; cognise.
- I know that the President lied to the people
- I want to know who is winning the game!
- I know it's time
- adjective (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- more land
- more support
- more rain fell
- more than a gallon
- noun English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
Sir Thomas More; Thomas More.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!