grovellers: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by grovellers & Words describing grovellers
- adjective satellite devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
frozen; icy; frigid; glacial; wintry.
- a frigid greeting
- got a frosty reception
- a frozen look on their faces
- a glacial handshake
- icy stare
- wintry smile
- adjective satellite covered with frost
- a frosty glass
- hedgerows were rimed and stiff with frost"-Wm.Faulkner
- noun a person who uses the mind creatively
- adjective satellite of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind
- intellectual problems
- the triumph of the rational over the animal side of man
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!