euroclydon: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by euroclydon & Words describing euroclydon
- adjective satellite characterized by violent emotions or behavior
- a stormy argument
- a stormy marriage
- adjective satellite (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
furious; raging; angry; wild.
- angry clouds on the horizon
- furious winds
- the raging sea
- adjective (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- unbroken promises
- promises kept
- verb keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., "keep clean"
hold; maintain; keep.
- hold in place
- She always held herself as a lady
- The students keep me on my toes
- noun air moving (sometimes with considerable force) from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure
air current; current of air.
- trees bent under the fierce winds
- when there is no wind, row
- the radioactivity was being swept upwards by the air current and out into the atmosphere
- noun a tendency or force that influences events
- the winds of change
- verb take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- Bring me the box from the other room
- Take these letters to the boss
- This brings me to the main point
- verb cause to come into a particular state or condition
- Long hard years of on the job training had brought them to their competence
- bring water to the boiling point
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!