Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
drupelets: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by drupelets & Words describing drupelets
- adjective full of juice
- adjective satellite having strong sexual appeal
toothsome; luscious; red-hot; voluptuous.
- juicy barmaids
- a red-hot mama
- a voluptuous woman
- a toothsome blonde in a tight dress
- adjective satellite usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
- adjective of or relating to or resembling flesh
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
- noun a human being
someone; somebody; soul; person; mortal.
- there was too much for one person to do
- noun a single organism
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- noun total absence of light
lightlessness; pitch blackness; blackness; total darkness.
- they fumbled around in total darkness
- in the black of night
- noun the slender part of the back
- noun a garment size for a small person
- adjective a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'; amounting to a large but indefinite number
- many temptations
- the temptations are many
- a good many
- a great many
- many directions
- take as many apples as you like
- too many clouds to see
- never saw so many people
- noun a garment size for a large person
- adjective above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- a large city
- set out for the big city
- a large sum
- a big (or large) barn
- a large family
- big businesses
- a big expenditure
- a large number of newspapers
- a big group of scientists
- large areas of the world
- noun a small elite group
- it was designed for the discriminating few
- adjective a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a'; a small but indefinite number
- a few weeks ago
- a few more wagons than usual
- an invalid's pleasures are few and far between
- few roses were still blooming
- few women have led troops in battle
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!