dollhouses: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by dollhouses & Words describing dollhouses
- noun painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
- noun a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- noun an elderly man
old geezer; old-timer; gaffer; oldtimer.
- noun any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity
- adjective satellite exaggeratedly proper
puritanical; prissy; square-toed; straight-laced; straitlaced; strait-laced; tight-laced; prudish; prim; straightlaced; priggish.
- my straitlaced Aunt Anna doesn't approve of my miniskirts
- noun a person who lived during the reign of Victoria
- adjective provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority)
- a furnished apartment
- a completely furnished toolbox
- verb give something useful or necessary to
provide; furnish; render; supply.
- We provided the room with an electrical heater
- verb add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing
expound; lucubrate; dilate; expatiate; enlarge; exposit; flesh out; expand.
- She elaborated on the main ideas in her dissertation
- verb produce from basic elements or sources; change into a more developed product
- The bee elaborates honey
- adjective satellite made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood
- a wooden box
- an ancient cart with wooden wheels
- adjective satellite lacking ease or grace
- the actor's performance was wooden
- a wooden smile
- noun a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place
- there was a three-story building on the corner
- it was an imposing edifice
- noun the act of constructing something
- during the construction we had to take a detour
- his hobby was the building of boats
- noun constitution of the human body
body-build; physique; habitus.
- noun alternative names for the body of a human being
form; figure; flesh; soma; frame; physique; material body; anatomy; shape; chassis; human body; physical body; bod.
- Leonardo studied the human body
- he has a strong physique
- the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
- noun a period of 100 years
- noun ten 10s
one C; 100; hundred; C.
- noun the act that results in something coming to be
- the devising of plans
- the fashioning of pots and pans
- the making of measurements
- it was already in the making
- noun an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something
- her qualifications for the job are excellent
- one of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree
- she has the makings of fine musician
- noun a small amount or duration
- he accepted the little they gave him
- adjective limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- a little dining room
- a little house
- a small car
- a little (or small) group
- noun past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adjective (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- his mother is very old
- a ripe old age
- how old are you?
- adjective satellite produced by a manufacturing process; rope and nails"
- bought some made goods at the local store
- verb engage in
- make love, not war
- make an effort
- do research
- do nothing
- make revolution
- noun a garment size for a large person
- adjective above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- a large city
- set out for the big city
- a large sum
- a big (or large) barn
- a large family
- big businesses
- a big expenditure
- a large number of newspapers
- a big group of scientists
- large areas of the world
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
II; deuce; 2.
- noun one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!