Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
cockamamy: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by cockamamy & Words describing cockamamy
- noun a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program
tale; narration; narrative.
- his narrative was interesting
- Disney's stories entertain adults as well as children
- noun a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- he writes stories for the magazines
- noun an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- noun a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- noun the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about
- it was not a good idea
- the thought never entered my mind
- noun your intention; what you intend to do
- he had in mind to see his old teacher
- the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!