Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
chimere: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by chimere & Words describing chimere
- noun a variable color that is vivid red but sometimes with an orange tinge
orange red; vermilion.
- adjective satellite of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
reddish; cherry; crimson; blood-red; cerise; cherry-red; carmine; ruby-red; ruby; red; ruddy.
- noun a smooth fabric of silk or rayon; has a glossy face and a dull back
quiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun someone who is a member of the faculty at a college or university
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- noun total absence of light
lightlessness; pitch blackness; blackness; total darkness.
- they fumbled around in total darkness
- in the black of night
- adjective free of extraneous elements of any kind
- pure air and water
- pure gold
- pure primary colors
- the violin's pure and lovely song
- pure tones
- pure oxygen
- adjective satellite without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
perfect; double-dyed; complete; gross; arrant; unadulterated; sodding; stark; consummate; utter; thoroughgoing; everlasting; staring.
- an arrant fool
- a complete coward
- a consummate fool
- a double-dyed villain
- gross negligence
- a perfect idiot
- pure folly
- what a sodding mess
- stark staring mad
- a thoroughgoing villain
- utter nonsense
- the unadulterated truth
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!