Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
cashmeres: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by cashmeres & Words describing cashmeres
- adjective yielding readily to pressure or weight
- adjective compassionate and kind; conciliatory
- he was soft on his children
- noun money extracted as a penalty
- verb issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street
- Move your car or else you will be ticketed!
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!