banksiana: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by banksiana & Words describing banksiana
- noun a native or inhabitant of Finland
- noun young sheep
- noun English essayist (1775-1834)
Charles Lamb; Elia.
- noun young plant or tree grown from a seed
- noun a cgs unit of illumination equal to the brightness of a perfectly diffusing surface that emits or reflects one lumen per square centimeter
- noun English composer and conductor (1905-1951)
Constant Lambert; Leonard Constant Lambert.
- noun a system formed by the interaction of a community of organisms with their physical environment
- noun a support or foundation
- the base of the lamp
- noun the position where a thing or person stands
- noun a small worthless amount
diddlyshit; squat; shit; diddly-squat; diddly-shit; diddly; diddley; diddlysquat; doodly-squat.
- you don't know jack
- noun a man who serves as a sailor
Jack-tar; tar; old salt; sea dog; seaman; gob; seafarer; mariner.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!