baggier: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by baggier & Words describing baggier
- noun the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
eventide; evening; eve.
- he enjoyed the evening light across the lake
- verb make level or straight
even out; level; flush.
- level the ground
- noun underpants worn by women
drawers; bloomers; knickers.
- she was afraid that her bloomers might have been showing
- noun the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
- noun a great amount or extent
- they did much for humanity
- adjective (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
- not much rain
- much affection
- much grain is in storage
- noun (usually in the plural) a garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately
- he had a sharp crease in his trousers
- noun a garment (or part of a garment) designed for or relating to trousers
- in his trouser's pocket
- he ripped his left trouser on the fence
- noun a small amount or duration
- he accepted the little they gave him
- adjective limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- a little dining room
- a little house
- a small car
- a little (or small) group
- noun clothing in general
apparel; dress; wearing apparel.
- she was refined in her choice of apparel
- he always bought his clothes at the same store
- fastidious about his dress
- verb provide with clothes or put clothes on
enclothe; garment; fit out; garb; raiment; apparel; habilitate; dress; tog; clothe.
- Parents must feed and dress their child
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!