Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
lendl: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by lendl & Words describing lendl
ivanSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the basic unit of money in South Korea
South Korean won.
- noun the basic unit of money in North Korea
North Korean won.
- noun a regular route for a sentry or policeman
- in the old days a policeman walked a beat and knew all his people by name
- noun the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
heartbeat; pulsation; pulse.
- he could feel the beat of her heart
Jacob saw the angels of God come against him. Tyndale.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!